British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Global Graduate Operations – 3 positions
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical Graduate Jobs
Job number: 19981BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- We are looking for 3 Global Graduates (Operations): 1 in Manufacturing, 1 in Leaf and 1 in Supply Chain.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Operations) enables you develop exceptional skills – a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in and how the BAT Operations work to achieve outstanding business results.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Do you have a university degree in Engineering?
- Are you a recent graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply
Deadline: 28 February, 2018
You May Also Like: