You can experiment these tricks with your neighbors or friend. It’s not necessarily that this will work with every wifi because of upgraded hardware. But you can still try this crack with wifi having old modems or routers.
1. Open command prompt by going to start and click on run or enter window+r, then type cmd and hit enter.
2. In command prompt window, type netsh wlan show network mode=bssid
3. This command will show all available WiFi network in your area.
4. This is the last step. Just type netsh wlan connect name=(wifi name)
5. To disconnect it type netsh wlan disconnect.
Hope this was helpful, don’t forget to drop your comment below..
46 total views\downloads