Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are a leading food services provider in two out of the three largest cities in the country, bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
The Head Marketing is responsible for Marketing and Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Corporate Client Relationship Management, Public Relations Management as well as managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Ultimately, the Head Marketing will initiate innovative and creative activities which will attract customers to the business and achieve sustainable growth in the company’s revenues.
- Designing, implementing and facilitating annual marketing strategies and projects for the organisation within agreed budget and timelines.
- Marketing and Marketing Communications: Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to pomote products and services, working with media, advertising and promotion managers.
- Corporate Client Relationship Management: Respond to customers’ special dates and handle customer complaints and feedback.
- Responsible for brand management, building and profitability. Monitor and evaluate compliance with brand management policies.
- Create seasonal marketing and promotional campaigns as required to maximise sales.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information aimed at identifying market, product and service opportunities for value creation and enhancement.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Drive increased revenues through use of all e-marketing opportunities.
Interested and qualified? Visit the website www.sundryfood.com
You May Also Like:
180 total views\downloads