MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
Our passion and professionalism for over the past ten years has seen us rack up an impressive clientele which includes – Pepsi, GT Bank, Cadbury, SystemSpecs, Globacom, Lagos State Government, Standard Chartered Bank, GSK etc.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- To ensure the growth and sustainability of your assigned portfolios
- To initiate and secure approval from corporate organisations to participate in The Corporate Nigeria Games
- To initiate relationships with top executives
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and establish new portfolios
- Retain and secure new business relationships
- Overseeing Accounts at a Top level
- To lead top level presentations
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in brand management and marketing skill
- The position is bespoke to the female gender
- HND or BSc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 24-28 years
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Letter Writing and Presentation skills are an added advantage.
- Experience in Marketing is a prerequisite for this job role.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and must live in Lagos
Human Resource Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
We are looking for a skilled HR manager for the senior manager level to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes who will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement a Qualitative Process Control Methodology
- Leave Management
- Ensure a regular regime of periodic meetings at Management, Departmental and Company levels.
- Documents Archiving.
- 3-5 years relevant job experience
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- BSc/MSc degree in Human Resources or related field
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com