Fastamall Technologies Limited brings into its fold, many varieties of technologies ranging from the online platforms like web hosting services, blogging and news services, system analysis and development, web application development and consultancy, graphics designs, branding and packaging, printing and publishing, software development, corporate training, social media marketing, video/sound editing, animation studio, internet marketing, Google PPC, video and mobile marketing, mobile applications development, etc.
State / Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for demand and lead generation in his or her assigned territory through a number of marketing channels, including inbound marketing tactics like email and social media, paid advertising, and events. You will work closely with regional sales managers and representatives to build a successful, sustainable pipeline of leads and customers specific to your area.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan based on the overall company marketing strategy.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top-of-funnel channels like social media and blogging, middle-of-funnel channels like email nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel activities with sales teammates.
- Plan and host offline events to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects.
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs, ensuring their success in your region.
- Assist regional sales managers as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally and driving leads.
- HND/BSc or equivalent working experience.
- Strong abilities in digital marketing tactics with experience planning and/or speaking at local events.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Proficient in HubSpot’s marketing automation and analytics features.
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing several initiatives together.
If you are looking for your next exciting challenge please apply now!
Basic Salary and 10% commission.
Job Type: Commission
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
109 total views\downloads