Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
- Take full responsibility for the aesthetic standards and output quality of projects.
- liaising with clients and developing graphics and animation from their concepts.
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements;
- Work closely with a team to design original layouts
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design and multimedia solutions
- Responsible for graphics and multimedia creativity needed to execute briefs/campaigns
- Recording dialogue and composing the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- Conducting user acceptance testing on all briefs before delivering to client.
- Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering technical/graphics presentations and pitches
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D;
- Understand business and user requirements
- Teamworking as part of a broader production network, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers , application developers, account managers or marketing specialists;
- Communicating and explaining concepts to the team and to clients and get them excited about them.
Skills & Knowledge
- Dexterity with various creative suites to get the job done e.g Adobe, Corel, Maya and so on
- Have drawing skills (and sculpting skills for stop frame animation using clay)
- Computer skills: Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of graphic design fundamentals; Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- Macromedia Flash, HTML, motion graphic design and animation; including responsive web, tablet and mobile application design
- Video creation and editing; Cinema 4D and 3D modeling software knowledge a plus
- Savvy working with Flash and Adobe After Effects; experience working on frame by frame animation
- Ability to design for print and digital media is required.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Development, commissioning and operation of a software solution/platform
- Works closely with UX designer to make sure features will work optimally for the customer
- Coordinate work with other software development and infrastructure teams to incorporate product components in the final product
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Liaising with technology to determine product specifications.
- Negotiating with the Account Manager to ensure products will satisfy client and consumer needs.
- Carrying out independent consumer research to suggest new products to the Team Lead.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and professional service teams to ensure that customer requirements are fully met
- Effectively apply methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Define and understand the pricing model and billing procedures.
- Establish partnerships and relationships which are necessary for go to market plan and product development and management
- Holds regular status meetings with technology team and setting timelines for projects
- Meets with customers to identify product requirements
- Meets with customer to clarify features and walk through product iterations in the course of development to ensure product development is on track to meet customer requirements
Skills & Knowledge
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering, with a minimum of second class degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential – in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic HTML skills an advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress
- 2-5years experience in a product management role in software development or related area
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 13 February, 2018
70 total views\downloads