IDM aka Internet Download Manager is the best download manager for Windows. It has all the necessary features and tools that a desirable download manager should have. Internet Download Manager may look old fashioned or doesn’t seem much attractive like other managers, but it is full of unique features and useful extra tools that makes it the best in the market.
It is capable of speeding up your downloads upto 5 times. It supports various internet protocols like FTP, HTTP, Basic, NTLM etc and many more. Just like these, here are some of Internet Download Manager’s best features.
Features of IDM or Internet Download Manager
- Pause and resume feature is really useful for existing downloads.
- Schedule feature helps you download the files on your preferred time.
- Download accelerator feature can speed up your downloads upto 5 times.
- Supports batch downloads and multi part downloads to accelerate the downloading process.
- All the tools and extra features can be updated from IDM itself from time to time.
- Supports various languages.
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows including Windows 10.
- Drag and Drop option is really useful and time saving.
- Full website can be downloaded in HTML format for future offline use.
- Compatible with more than 150 Internet browsers.
- IDM can be integrated with almost every browser.
- Multiple files can be downloaded at the same time.
- Videos from the online streaming websites can easily be downloaded directly from IDM.
- All kinds of formats can be downloaded like pdf, mp4, avi, mp3, gif etc and many more
Internet Download Manager can be bought or downloaded from its official website. But you can also download its crack version without a paying a single penny from the download link given in this article.
103 total views\downloads